Thursday, February 10, 2011

BCN

We have really been enjoying Barcelona! I have cool pictures, even, which Blogger is refusing to upload. But we took a motorcycle tour (taking turns in the sidecar!) and have checked out several of Gaudi's creations. We've taken the elevator to the top of the Christopher Columbus monument (which is very un-politically correct) and walked La Rambla. We have tried new foods including xocolata--hot chocolate almost the consistency of pudding. And today we took the train to Figueres to see the Dali museum. I'm impressed with Spanish trains--clean and easy to figure out. I have practiced my bad Spanish (I don't even try with Catalan!). I have used my Kindle to buy a novel somewhere an hour outside of BCN, while zooming down the train tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment