Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Disclaimer

This is not an official Department of State website, and the views and information presented are my own and do not represent the Fulbright Program or the Department of State.

This blog will be about my adventures in Croatia (and, I hope, more of Europe as well). I won't be leaving until February, but now I'm making progress preparing for the journey. Today I got my (clean!) criminal record check apostilled. My next steps will include shopping for travel insurance and convincing the DMV to let me renew my driver license early.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be a constant follower of your and your daughter's blog. I've wrote comment to one of her entries already. It seems she is very happy about her journey.

    And caused by the fact I'm a real chaot I signed in with my nick-account by both of your blogs. BUT: I'll follow your both blogs with my real-name-account. So, if you and your daughter will delete the nick-account, I would be happy. I can't de-follow the blogs. Weird but I just can't. Well if you can't delete it, it will there as follower but it just won't be used. Of course the real-name-account will be used. Sorry for the chaos (mess). It's just me *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't seem to be able to delete it either.

    ReplyDelete